Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
We are seeking a Insurance Associate to provide support with the DSU Floor in achieving the service, revenue and production goals. Will also provide administrative support to the Supervisor to ensure new business documentation is complete, accurate and mailed out in a timely manner. The position will be responsible for verifying compliance with internal rules and guidelines. The position also will service as the technical resource in the team and maintains the supply inventory for the department.
- Maintain files. Set-up files, enter data, organize, classify, and file information/documents.
- Retrieve information and files and requested.
- Respond in timely manner to requests in-person, over the phone and/or in writing.
- May provide files, documents, photos, reports, etc. as required
- May prepare standard departmental reports, forms, etc.
- May use a number of computer programs to store and organize data.
- May process credits and payments as appropriate.
- Reconcile checks, cash and paperwork as necessary.
- Track and report payments, bills and credits as required.
- Process and distribute mail.
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working in a sales environment preferred
- Superior organization skills
- Moderate typing skills required
- Commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software products
- General knowledge of other personal computer applications preferred
Department Level, Reception/Greeting, Phone Support, Face-to-Face Support, Frontline Support