Fountain Valley Regional Hospital is proud of the full range of quality services we provide. Since 1971, we have dedicated our efforts to meet and serve the medical needs of our growing community. We were the first hospital in Orange County to offer residents an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Thrombectomy Receiving Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are one of only two certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only hospital in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach with a Level III Neonatal ICU. We re proud of the efforts of our physicians, nurses and staff who strive to provide you with the best care possible.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Works to ensure all echocardiograms and vascular studies are performed to the accrediting body standard, ensuring patient safety and performing quality studies
- Essential Duties
- Performs a variety of adult echo studies and /or Pediatric echo studies or vascular diagnostic tests
- Maintain equipment and supplies and organizes work area
- Interacts with patients, visitors, staff and physicians
- Performs clerical duties
- Maintain educational and technical training
- Participates in the management of Human Resources at the unit level
- Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders, Tech Responsibilities
- Willingness to train in third modality
- Facility Responsibility
- Ensures accurate billing and order for each procedure
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Ensures timeliness from study order to completion.
- Places all unconfirmed studies in appropriate physician box within the CPACS system.
- Alerts PACS administrator and manager of any system malfunction immediately.
- Notifies Bio-Med with any equipment malfunction according to policy.
Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer ARDMS- RDCS or CCI- RCS credentials Second registry must be either as a Registered Vascular Technologist or registered Pediatric echo sonographer via the registering bodies
Will consider a new grad with training and hospital experience in all modalities , new grad will be required to provide registered diagnostic sonographer credentials within one year of hire in 2 modalities
Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
The hospital, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to combine any of the above required experiences, or to consider applicants other work related experience in order to meet the above mentioned requirements.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.