Job Title: Residential Rough and Trim Mechanics - Orlando and
Department: Residential Installation
Job Relationships: Supervised by Field Manager
Purpose: Perform a quality and timely installation of the HVAC system
- Present a positive image to customers, co-workers and others on the job.
- Follow company safety policies
- Be willing to learn and take direction from Field Supervisor and/or Field Manager
- Attend training to improve knowledge of HVAC
- Be capable of performing all the duties of a Rough and Trim Mechanic.
- Drive within the company guidelines to and from job site in a company vehicle
- Read, understand and follow duct and ventilation plans
- Install HVAC equipment, grilles, and ventilation at trim stages
- Braze and pressure test copper at rough and trim stages
- Keep a clean and safe working area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the HVAC trade
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Florida Drivers License, with a minimum of three (3) years driving experience in the US and must be 21 to drive.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check and motor vehicle report on history of past driving.
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to arrive on time for work, prep for the day, wear proper attire and be safety minded.
- Must have excellent communication skills and know how to use those skills.
Physical activities of standing, balancing, climbing stairs and ladders. Must be comfortable working from heights (over 20 feet is common). Walking and lifting weight of 50 lbs or more are required in daily performance of job. Use of upper extremities required for forward and overhead reaching, pushing, pulling and material handling. Use of torso and lower extremities required for kneeling, crawling, stooping, twisting and squatting.
Pay based on experience