RRReview is an affiliate of Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc and is a nationally recognized company that has specialized in providing property valuation and inspection products for loan servicing organizations, mortgage loan acquisitions, portfolio managers, and default service providers for more than ten years. RRReview has the experience of providing thousands of valuations every month for servicing portfolios of defaulted non-prime loans and REO assets and to investors for whole loan acquisitions and loan sales. Valuation products include Broker Price Opinions (BPOs), appraisals; reconciled market value reviews (RMVs) and appraisal review products such as field reviews and desktop reviews.
Due Diligence Analyst -- Loan File Review
The Analyst II position is responsible for overseeing various reports and functions relating to Due Diligence with an emphasis on loan file reviews, QC and reporting.
- Loan File Review
- Notify contractors and verify availability.
- Identify scope and set up project folders accordingly.
- Create assignments & instructions.
- Inventory due diligence materials.
- Create QC & progress reports.
- Monitor progress with regard to deadlines & daily completion requirements.
- QC completed loan file reviews.
- Respond to contractor inquiries.
- Communicate feedback and coaching to contractors.
- Assist with final reporting and delivery.
- Payables & Receivables
- Review & enter payables into system in an accurate & timely manner.
- Track project expenses including assigned contractor(s) and vendor(s).
- Create project invoice worksheets and update as appropriate.
- Create client receivable invoices in an accurate & timely manner.
- Loan Sales
- Coordinate the collection of all loan sale materials (loan files, pay histories and servicing comments) in a timely & efficient manner.
- Facilitate delivery of materials to buyer's agent.
- Facilitate curing of any gaps and/or missing documents.
- Three or more years' experience in Mortgage Servicing with an emphasis in Default Servicing.
- Understanding of mortgage loan documents and workout related documentation.
- Understanding of payment application including non-cash transactions.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Experience with database software and spreadsheet applications.
- Experience with loan servicing applications (MSP/FISERV).
- Must have an ability to facilitate projects and work well with others.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work independent of supervision.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, ability to understand and reconcile data.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate new processes, ability to adapt to change and respond effectively in a fast paced and deadline focused environment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off