Duke Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a Clinical Associate to join our growing network of community practices in Wake County, North Carolina which comprises Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest and Holly Springs areas. Ideal candidate will be highly trained and dedicated to providing compassionate patient care in a community-based setting.
Position provides General OB/GYN services, including:
- Full screening and preventative services for women from teenage years to postmenopausal care.
- Low and High risk Obstetrics for prenatal care through delivery with co-management, consultation and referral to Duke MFM as appropriate.
- Gynecologic surgical services from in office procedures to inpatient surgeries, including MIGS and Robotic cases.
- Basic Reproductive and Infertility and GYN Oncology evaluations with referral to REI and/or Gyn Oncology at Duke University Medical Center.
- Access to world class OB/GYN specialists, education and research.
The Research Triangle Park is a globally prominent hub for high-tech research and development. Conceived around three major universities in Durham, Chapel Hill and Raleigh, the region attracts and fosters cultural diversity, economic resilience, and is nationally recognized as a great place to live and work. To learn more about the Duke and Greater Triangle communities, visit: http://community.duke.edu/
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individuals age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.