Northeast Ohio Vascular Associates in Lake County, OH seeks a highly talented surgeon to join their private practice. NEOVA is a collegial partnership with solid leadership and an excellent reputation serving Lake Health System (West and TriPoint Medical Centers). When you join these two surgeons, expect to be a full partner after two years. One of the partners will be reducing his partnership interest and practice by 50% in 2019.
- You will be joining four providers: Two (2) Surgeons and (2) Nurse Practitioners.
- Support staff of 2 MAs and 2 RVTs.
- Two offices: Main office on the campus of West Medical Center in Willoughby, OH and a satellite office in Concord, OH.
- Vascular Fellowship which includes Endovascular training is required.
- IAC Accredited Vascular Lab.
- Call will be 1:2
- 400 open and 800 endovascular cases yearly including Arterial Bypass, EVAR, Carotid Stenting, Dialysis access and Venous ablation.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits with Partnership after 2 years.