Dyson Beauty Expert (Stylist), Part Time, Roseville, CA - Roseville, CA
Job Title: Dyson Beauty Expert, Part Time
Reports to: Beauty Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Dyson has taken the Beauty world by storm since launching the Airwrap and the Supersonic Hairdryer, the most awarded hair dryer of 2017! Our focus on innovation created a new category of premium beauty tools now revered by beauty gurus, professional stylists, and consumers worldwide. Now, we’re looking for talented beauty enthusiasts to join our team!
We are seeking professionals with a passion for retail to represent Dyson in conjunction with our premium beauty retail partners. This role is the cornerstone of bringing Dyson Personal Care products to life, turning shoppers into satisfied Dyson owners.
Beauty Experts will be responsible for sharing product knowledge confidently for hair care. Beauty Experts are responsible for delivering engaging demonstrations that include building relationships with our customers and assisting in the sale of Dyson products to achieve specified goals.
Demonstrations are conducted in a variety of retailer locations and events across the United States. This position requires work shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and some weekdays, holidays or as business dictates.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
Elevate Dyson brand awareness and sales of Dyson products through in store and event demonstrations
· Capture consumers’ attention to participate in high energy, captivating in-store demonstrations and model all aspects of Dyson’s brand, culture, and passion for technology
· Be a credible product and brand expert by educating consumers on the features and benefits of Dyson products and actively listening to consumers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably overcome objections
· Maintain responsibility for all demonstration equipment and ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed
· Driven and self-motivated
· Assist with training of new Beauty Experts as needed
· Demonstrate confidence, competence and high standards of personal appearance within our premium retailers
Communicate clearly, accurately, and in a timely manner with customers, accounts, peers, and Beauty Manager
· Actively monitor Dyson’s online reporting system to contribute quality feedback and report/confirm attendance
· Build and maintain strong relationships with store personnel
· Enjoy meeting and interacting with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
Develop sales and relationships with retailers assigned in specific territory
Access to a private computer with the following software
· Must have computer with Windows 7 or above or Apple Machine with software 10.9x or above.
· Must have Internet Explorer 7.x or above, Firefox 3.x or above, or Safari (Mac)
Cell Phone with smart phone capabilities
· Minimum iOS 8.0 (iPhone 4S / iPad mini 1 / iPad2)
· Recommended iOS 10 (iPhone 5 / iPad mini 2 / iPad 4th gen)
· Minimum software 4.0.3/4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (released 2011)
· Recommended software 6.0 Marshmallow / 7.0 Nougat
INDIVIDUAL QUALIFICATIONS :
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-226.
Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.