We’re hiring! Our client located in Winston Salem is looking to interview / hire a seasoned eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager. This is a full time / permanent job opening. The eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for executing day to day tasks and projects needed to take site optimizations from idea to implementation. Significant focus and attention will be dedicated to the CMS (Content Management System), securing deliverable assets and requirements, and frontend troubleshooting. As an instrumental of the eCommerce team, the Digital Marketing Manager will also exhibit excellent communication skills as they will be in constant contact with digital producers, product team, marketing services, IT analysts and the eCommerce team keeping them aware of status of all tasks.
Duties / Job Qualifications:
- Understand ecommerce conversion KPIs, seasonal campaigns or promotions and audience goals.
- Be the subject matter expert on current CMS capabilities/assets to deliver actionable insights to creative team/digital producers.
- Manage and activate content in the CMS test & production environments. Additionally, manage activation of content in partnership with agencies, internal resources and contractors.
- Perform due diligence to ensure all efforts meet timelines and work towards positive consumer experience.
- Manage updates to marketing campaign and promotional calendar.
- Use of browser emulators and browser developer tools to replicate and report issues.
- Assist in the planning, implementing and auditing of SEO initiatives.
- Perform competitive analysis and best practice analysis as needed to remain current with industry trends.
- Perform analysis of site performance (UX and conversion) leveraging site analytics tools (Adobe, GA) and provide recommendations
- Email Marketing: Broadcast & automation campaign support
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/js editing preferred.
- Basic knowledge with Agile and Waterfall development methods.
- 3- 5 years of ecommerce experience focused on marketing and/or user experience.
- Strong communications and project management skills.
- High capacity to organize and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Experience using workflow and/or defect tracking systems (JIRA) preferred.
- Basic understanding of enterprise CMS, Magento preferred.
- Experienced with Mac, Windows and mobile devices + mobile OS.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Experienced with on-site search and SEO.
- Graphic Design and/or technical background is a plus.
- Site analytics and optimization tools (Adobe, Google, Optimizely).
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.