We are a growing E-Commerce based auto parts distributor and are seeking for a professional employee to work in a fast paced work environment.
A valid candidate will be responsible for processing online orders. Making shipping lists and shipping labels. It will also follow up with existing orders, talking to customers over the phone and/or replying to e-mails on a daily basis. Be customer satisfaction oriented is a must and help with the maintenance of the web stores to promote the brand is also required.
We are a specialized business and believe that the selected candidate must know the product we sell (Training is provided). Going to the warehouse to become familiar with the product will be required on a constant basis.
We are always looking for new ideas and innovation, this position provides a great opportunity for the qualified candidate to transitioning into a higher position within the company.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish both verbal and written is a must.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel - MS Word - MS Outlook – PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- Have good organization skills and be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within deadlines.
- HTML Language experience.
- Processing online web, Amazon & Ebay orders.
- Answering emails and phone calls regarding products and orders
- Adding new products to Ebay, Amazon and websites platforms.
- Creates shipping documentation and invoices
- Keep tracks of pending orders
- Maintaining marketplaces stores.
- Contacting suppliers.
- Recording accounts receivable.
- Recording accounts payable
- Helping with day to day office tasks
Location: Doral FL, easy access and very close to the Florida Turnpike
Schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday. 1 hour lunch break
We perform a background check.
We are a drug free environment; drug test is required before starting.