Knoll, Inc. is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients in person and digitally to create inspired modern interiors. Our internationally recognized portfolio includes furniture, textiles, leathers, lighting, accessories, and architectural and acoustical elements. Our brands — Knoll Office, KnollStudio, KnollTextiles, KnollExtra, Spinneybeck | FilzFelt, Edelman Leather, HOLLY HUNT, DatesWeiser, Muuto, and Fully — reflect our commitment to modern design that meets the diverse requirements of high-performance workplaces, work from home settings and luxury residential interiors. A recipient of the National Design Award for Corporate and Institutional Achievement from the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, we can help organizations achieve Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Living Building Challenge and WELL Building workplace certifications. To learn more about our initiatives to support more inclusive and diverse communities, visitKnoll.com/Community.
Knoll is looking for an experienced Digital presence/E-commerce Architect to help lead us on our Digital transformation efforts. This is an opportunity to leverage your skills in system design, implementation, and delivery of a modern e-commerce and digital presence. Experience with aggregating and designing sophisticated data models and implementing to support an online environment is necessary. Your ability to partner with various key departments and stakeholders, including Marketing, Data teams, Customer Resources, and IT is key to designing and delivering a sustainable online environment at Knoll. You must be able to work with a lean, agile team efficiently, while working equally with external partners cohesively.
- Excellent knowledge of modern web delivery platforms, along with all supporting front end and back end technologies.
- Ability to work closely with Vendor teams, as well as internal IT and creative teams for an overall solution.
- Ability to write technical specifications for development teams and visualize all system designs and integrations amongst disparate systems.
- Ability to research, evaluate, and propose for use, new technologies related to digital commerce and online presence.
- 7 years of solid web/E-commerce architecture experience, preferably on a Beginning to completion cycle of site implementation.
- Content Management System design, development and deployment experience.
- 5 years of Java development or architecture experience, preferably full stack.
- Experience with Cloud based tools, technologies, and deployments.
- Experience with web service design and deployment
- Solid knowledge of popular JS frameworks and libraries (React (preferred), AngularJS, etc.).
- Experience with data model design preferred, preferably with Complex product structures.
- Experience with Analytics and user/customer data profiling and AI.
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) preferred in Computer Science or a related field, from four-year College or University.
Knoll is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or other applicable laws. If you require an accommodation due to a disability at any time during the application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.