eCommerce Channel Manager
To grow Redbarn’s online presence and develop a long-term strategy for growth in the eCommerce specialty business segment, Redbarn is looking to add a fulltime position to focus initially on Amazon. The position would be responsible for developing, recommending and executing our go to market strategy with Amazon and ultimately all online retailers. The position would work closely with Marketing and Sales departments as projects require cross-departmental collaboration.
Initial Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and recommend course of action to clean up our current Amazon online presentation
- Develop and recommend strategy for Redbarn’s Amazon business model – 3rdparty sellers, Amazon direct, Redbarn direct to consumer on Amazon.
- Develop business plan for Ecommerce channel and prioritize course of action for overall channel and marketplace presentation, including the addition of new marketplaces, marketing strategies and support programs for existing marketplaces, management of Chewy Louie versus Redbarn marketplace placement
- Development and execution of Redbarn MAP and Trademark polices
- Identify and implement channel management software for better online brand management
- Responsible for sales and all aspects of the Amazon business including: budgeting, advertising, product placement, presentation online, promotions, Amazon relationship, and management of Amazon processes, deductions and logistics.
- Management and enforcement of Redbarn MAP and Trademark policies. The enforcement would be done using MAPP Trap and our internal sales support resources. The position would be expected to manage the process and execution of the company plans.
Other areas of future responsibility:
- Sales and management of all other online customers
- Develop a strategy to sell off-price markets slow-moving items and low price product
- Strategy for third party sellers
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to strategize and develop business plans and then execute against those plans
- Self-starter willing to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Amazon experience (Vendor Central)
- MAP Policy experience
- Ability to travel when needed
- Reports to President of Redbarn