This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
ITTConnect is seeking a E-Commerce CX Engineer - Support Analyst for a client that is a leader in SaaS Cloud Commerce.
***No C2C or Visa Sponsorship***
***Job location: Fort Lauderdale (Downtown), FL – NO remote work***
- Prioritize replying customer's demands as fast as possible.
- Understand the customer's demand and use our ticketing system to solve our customers’ and partners’ questions and issues while leveraging our knowledge base whenever possible;
- Investigate the platform's technical scenarios to address customer’s business and technical questions;
- Support account managers and project teams;
- Support our customers and partners;
- Interact with different areas within the organization, such as sales and R&D teams;
- 5-10 years of experience in IT;
- Experience in customer support;
- Clear, accessible and user-friendly communication to easily transmit your ideas to any audience;
- Organization and self-motivation to work in an environment with great autonomy and flat hierarchy.
- Experience in SaaS e-commerce platform preferred but not required;
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or related discipline.