Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments and how their environments impact what they do. Our strength in workplace and residential furniture, textiles and accessories responds to the how we work and live today. We make creative spaces where people love to be.
To learn more, visit www.knoll.com.
Consumers continue to spend online to create meaningful residential spaces in which to live and work from home. Knoll.com is uniquely poised for significant growth as a result. We are seeking a motivated e-commerce professional to lead Knoll.com on-line selling efforts, by maximizing traffic, site customer experience and revenue growth. This position reports to the SVP, Residential.
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Maximize E-commerce revenue: by gaining qualified traffic via digital marketing, insuring an optimized website user experience, and driving purchase conversio
- Develop key digital marketing strategies and tactics re: search, display, paid social, affiliate; analyze ROI and marketing spend implications. Work with outside agency and internal teams to execute, evaluate and make real-time shifts to maximize effectiveness & spend efficiency
- Be the go-to web analytics expert: understand all website usage dynamics (via Google Analytics & other tools), traffic sources & conversion related data. Use that data to develop key business insights and strategies to drive e-commerce orders.
Traffic source analysis to inform the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies.
Use site analytics to understand how customers are using the site, how new functionality is impacting
conversion and how product merchandising decisions impact average order value.
- Partner with site Developers/IT and Communications team to formulate ways to optimize user experience (navigation, content and functionality), based on data-driven business insights. Some day to day site content management with direction from Director Digital Content
- Competitive analysis, to insure knoll.com targets best practices across usability and site features. Evaluate & recommend new customer facing site features & tools
- Develop website promotional strategies, execute with excellence and evaluate results
- Important cross-functional interactions with: Communications, IT, Marketing (Workplace and Residential), Operations, Finance
- Strong analytical abilities
- E-Commerce and digital marketing savvy
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics
- Able to effectively develop and communicate business insights and strategies,
- Works well cross-functionally, collaboratively
- Acreative thinker, has intellectual curiosity
- Financial acumen
- Good brand visual/aesthetic judgement
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knoll brand and product knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA valued
- 2-4+ years of B2C e-commerce experience
- Experience in categories where consumers make a ‘considered purchase’ (vs impulse); home furnishings industry a plus
Knoll is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or other applicable laws. If you require an accommodation due to a disability at any time during the application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.