Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is an e-commerce marketing and strategy firm launched in 2017. We are experts in all things Amazon and bring brands selling on the world's largest online marketplace to the next level. We specialize in working with multi-million dollar brands within the beauty, wellness, fashion, and parenting categories and are looking for candidates seeking a fast growing startup.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive - be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer.
Be A Boss - think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done - It is nearly impossible to know everything about Amazon, but the name of the game is being self-sufficient to find the answer and to get it done.
What You Will Do:
Envision Horizons is looking for a part time E-commerce Warehouse Worker to join our team. This position works on the warehouse floor, processing orders by picking and filling boxes and scheduling outbound shipments. He/she will send and accept shipments while keeping the warehouse clean and safe at all times.
The ideal candidate has experience working in an warehouse environment that can be cool and warm during different seasons. This person will need to be able to work safely and quickly, standing for long periods while organizing inventory and fulfilling orders.
- Inventory - Pick and pack products into shipping boxes Maintain accurate inventory counts via the Finale inventory management system and assist with restocking products and supplies as needed. Report defective product and maintain thorough notes and paperwork. Review and process invoices as directed by leadership and keep excellent documentation on supply and shipments for recordkeeping.
- Warehouse management â€“ Ensure a safe warehouse environment by keeping an organized work area, alerting supervisors of any concerns, and completing continuing education for safety and hazards. Review any complaints and notify the shift leader of on-going shipping or receiving issues. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse using an inventory management systems is required
- Prior knowledge of warehouse operations as well as experience counting inventory and packing orders
- Experience operating certain power equipment (palled jack and pump operated lift truck) is preferred
- Must be able to bend, stand reach, pull, lift and carry items in the warehouse weighing over 50 lbs.
- Must pass a background check
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Availability to work 15-20 hours per week
Compensation: $20/hr depending on experience
- Paid time off
- This position has the potential to transition to a full time salary with full benefits upon satisfactory completion of an evaluation period.
Powered by JazzHR