Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Project manager for eCommerce initiatives with a specific focus on revenue growth, repeat purchases, customer retention and new customer acquisition.
- Understand processes and operational support needed to meet customer needs and to add customer value online, including developing and promoting key marketing strategies and lead generation opportunities.
- Leverage analytics, web tools and voice of customer research to support ongoing changes to improve the customer experience and key performance indicators.
- Support the implementation of a new eCommerce platform, including scope definition and execution, process and procedure development, change management plans, and customer testing and communication.
- Perform the day-to-day monitoring of eCommerce activity.
- Support the global regions eCommerce activity with best practices, optimization opportunities and communication of activity to roadmap.
- Develop and execute an ecommerce scorecard to measure performance and profitability of all initiatives and report results to stakeholders.
- Maintain a strong understanding of customer journey, profiles, competitive landscape and needs to identify business process improvements.
- Bachelor degree in Business, eCommerce, Marketing or related field is required.
- Understanding of how content, design, and user interface work together to create an optimal user experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of online marketing strategies, fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner, and knowledge of eCommerce processes.
- Highly creative individual with balance of implementation and business knowledge as well as excellent ability to communicate concepts and design rationale.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled