Base; $150-200k with 20% bonus.
This highly visible technology leadership role will lead the implementation of new Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware). This role owns the ecommerce technology design and delivery that aligns with business priorities. Will lead the ecommerce technology team consists of scrum master, development team, QA analyst and consultants. Participates in all aspects of the ecommerce development lifecycle - strategy, requirements definition, development, testing, deployment and ongoing support.
· Partner with the VP, eCommerce to translate ecommerce business strategy into technology solutions
· Accountable for overall architecture that includes SFCC, SFMC, JDE and 3PL integration, Payment gateways, ratings and reviews, subscription services, etc.
· Leads end to end ecommerce technical design, and development
· Provides guidance and oversight to development teams to ensure software development process is followed and the solution that is delivered is sound
· Assess ecommerce feature and functionality roadmap, evaluate SFCC capabilities and 3rd party solutions and make solution recommendations
· Keep up with the fast-evolving ecommerce technology marketplace and industry trends and make recommendation on new products or solution sets that adds value to the ecommerce business
· Mentors, motivates and coaches ecommerce technology team members
· Works with other information technology peers and team members in developing solutions and implementing them
· Responsible for delivering the SFCC implementation and for ongoing support
· A key success factor for this role is to deliver solutions that are stable, defect free and scalable
· works with the business partner to find the balance between speed and quality
· Will report into SVP, Information Technology
· 15+ years of software development experience
· 4+ years of experience with implementing ecommerce platforms
· 2+ years of experience in implementing and supporting Demandware platform (SFCC)
· 2 + years of experience in integration ecommerce system with other systems such as ERP, CRM, 3PL, CC payment system
· Must have at least one full life cycle (from inception through go live) Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform implementation experience
· 3+ years of experience managing team size of at least 5
· Experience in managing system implementation and third-party vendor is highly preferred
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Effective communication skills