Hypertherm, celebrating 50 years, is a global leader in industrial cutting and headquartered in New Hampshire - USA, with offices around the globe. Hypertherm has a passion for challenging what's achievable with the products we create, the culture we foster, and the experience we deliver to our customers. We also are not just employees: we are owners, 100% associate-owners.
As an eLearning Developer on our Hypertherm Cutting Institute team, you will be responsible for overseeing working with SMEs to develop eLearning courses, LMS management, and instructional design of Hypertherm's Customer Training curriculums and content globally for global audiences.
In this role, you will bring value by:
- Developing and creating eLearning courses (for product launch training, troubleshooting, and operation training for product troubleshooting, new product, and regional programs) using educational technology best practices and rapid development software leading development tools that encompass all learning styles
- Designing, developing, and delivering training modules and training courses that meet assessment, testing, and certification requirements for Hypertherm and Customer Training initiatives
- Determining effective methodologies to evaluate, analyze, and report on training effectiveness
To be considered, you will have a Bachelor's Degree and experience in instructional design, curriculum design and eLearning development with the following:
- An excitement about industrial technical products
- Experience with software design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.), Articulate Storyline, video editing software or other similar design systems
- Experience with SCORM/AICC protocols and LMS functionality
- Understanding of web design best practices, particularly for HTML5
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience in building eLearning strategies to support corporate initiatives
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
A portfolio is required.
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire. Relocation assistance is available.
Hypertherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Employee Events
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision