Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 15,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What’s in it for me?
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
- Annual bonus performance incentive program
- Company paid pension plan
- 401K and Life Insurance
- Phenomenal Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Wellness Incentive Program
What you’ll do:
This management position serves as an instrumental component of the day to day activities within the claims unit. Primary functions include:
- Coordinating, directing, and overseeing claims activities of a team(s).
- Key accountabilities include leadership, support, and coaching to ensure compliance of regulatory and statutory requirements, and technical and customer service Best Practices.
What you bring:
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Completion of managerial courses preferred and team building courses desired.
- Technical expertise as normally acquired through 5-10 years of claims handling experience necessary.
- Multiple line experience preferred to include Auto, Homeowner, Audit, Subrogation & Special Investigations.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.