Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity - Join a well-established practice in a newer building close to highway and shopping!
This position will replace one of our beloved MD's, who is retiring after nearly 40 years in practice. You'll assist in accommodating his panel as well as have the support team to build your own.
- $20,000 sign on bonus, $10,000 extra bonus for start by 3/1/20
- $10,000 relocation allowance - if over 50 radius miles
- $3,000 per month resident stipend
- 2 year guaranteed salary
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Highly competitive base compensation with productivity bonus plan
- Robust benefit package plus Paid Time Off plus CME days/$
- 2 MD and 1 NP in practice
- Full time position - 40 hours - M-F 8-5, early start welcome, no weekends, flexible 4/10's or 5-8's
- Call 1:3 - No Rx - No Pain Med - No Hospital
- Approx 20 patients per day/average
- EKG, Full Lab and phlebotomist on site
- Busy PCP practice with large patient panel - experience with hypertension, diabetes and health maintenance required
- Great Support - LPN for each Provider - well-trained and experienced
- Great teamwork and partnership among the group. No Drama. Friendly, Helpful, Very patient-centered.
- Suburban community in southeastern coastal Virginia, close to military bases, 2 blocks from major interstate Hwy, diverse socio-economic backgrounds and patient population.
- Sign on bonus, relocation and medical debt assistance available
- Robust benefit package and Paid Time Off, plus CME Days and CME budget
Contact our Primary Care Recruiter to submit your CV.
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.