At Lakeside, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. We are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
SUMMARY : Clear tables in the restaurant and bar areas when guests finish dining and prepare the table for the sitting of the next guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Clear dirty dishes/cups/flatware into bus tubs (takes to the dishroom), cleans and prepares table for next guest sitting.
2. Assist cashier/hosts in other duties such as keeping the restaurant clean and rolling silverware.
3. Wipe down chair legs, sweep and mop server stations and front-of-house buffet areas. Assists with keeping the restaurant clean and organized at all times.
4. Assist servers in refilling salt, pepper, ketchup and mustard, etc. on daily basis.
5. Take trash out daily and other duties assigned by supervisors / management
6. May assist with host duties (seating guest) as needed.
7. May be scheduled in banquet operations for bussing, serving, barbacking, event set-up, food runner, buffet attendant or stocking supplies.
8. Other duties assigned by supervisor / management.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS: Must be able to obtain and maintain an Iowa Gaming License.
DISCLAIMER: This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee
benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status. Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a
state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age,
religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.