Noblis is hiring professionals for Earned Value Management Specialist with Top Secret SCI clearance in Chantilly, Virginia.
- In this position the candidate shall coordinate Earned Value Management analyses, develop processes and standards for collecting, tracking, analyzing, and disseminating cost and schedule data, perform schedule risk analyses, generate comprehensive at-completion cost estimates, and prepare formal reports and briefs.
- Ensure adequate processes are in place to assess contractor's EVM systems compliance so data is accurate, reliable, and timely. In addition, the candidate shall prepare written, uniform surveillance plans to assess continuity and consistency of EVM data
- Develop, implement, and utilize assessment techniques to ensure EVM-related services and work products are of good quality, timely, and responsive to program needs
- Advise members of IPTs on cost, schedule, and performance trends
- Brief EV analysis as required
- Report any significant EVM issues and recommend appropriate actions to resolve the issue
- Coordinate and participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
- Participate in IPT meetings and review process boards
- Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
- Must have and maintain an ACTIVE Top Secret/SCI clearance
- High School Diploma with equivalent degree experience
- Must have 6 years overall experience with at least 2 years' experience supporting an IT Service Management effort
Enterprise level experience managing services and applications in federal government environments
- Cognos or Momentum
- Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Power Point and Excel skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Must be able to travel as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience in government furnished property management
- Knowledge of acquisition policies/guidance preferred
- Experience with ITSM tools
Experience with databases
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) qualification or experience
- Proficiency with databases
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race. EEOC.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.
Learn more at noblis.org/about
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Over the past two decades, Noblis has consistently earned wide recognition:
1. Best Employer:We have been a Washington Post “Top Workplace” for 4 consecutive years including the last three among the top 10. We’ve also been recognized by Glassdoor “Best Medium-Sized Company to Work For” for 2 years, and many awards in previous years
2. Business Ethics and Integrity:A “World’s Most Ethical Company” for 6 years by Ethisphere Institute, Finalist at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards
3. Leadership and Innovation: CEO Amr ElSawy selected to Executive Mosaic’s annual Wash 100 List, CEO Amr ElSawy named as a “Tech Titan” by the Washingtonian Magazine, Noblis CTO recognized as a trending 40 CIO in the DC Area.
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.