At Eat’n Park we pride ourselves on consistently creating smiles for our guests. Apply to join our team and have the opportunity to create smiles in your own unique way!
We are looking for dishwashers to create smiles for guests and team members by maintaining proper sanitary conditions in the restaurant. This includes dishes, busing tables in the dining room, maintaining restrooms and the parking lot, and other general maintenance duties. Team members are also required to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
- 20% discount off of any purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, and The Porch
- 50% off of one meal during your shift
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Eat’n Park, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- 401k, vision, dental and medical plans for team members (vary by hours worked)
- Special events: company wide picnics at Kennywood, The Cleveland Zoo, etc.
- Check for proper detergent levels, rinse agent levels, and water temperatures at the beginning and through out the shift
- Follow proper procedures on running items through the dish machine.
- Correctly stack and store dishes, glasses, and flatware to avoid contamination from improper handling.
- Maintain dish room cleanliness and a dry floor at all times.
- Keep guest and employee restrooms clean and stocked.
- Keep outside areas of restaurant clean including cleaning up litter, clearing walkways, removing snow, and other general maintenance duties.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed.
- Standing and/or walking 100% of time and frequently lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working in temperatures that may exceed 90 degrees or below 30 degrees.