Performs all non-invasive cardiovascular testing.
1. Sets up and maintains all cardiovascular related equipment.
2. Performs treadmill testing (Thallium and all other protocols)
3. Performs electrocardiograms.
4. Performs Holter monitor and Holter scanning.
5. Performs pacemaker checks.
6. Performs echocardiograms (including measurement).
7. Performs Cardiac Doppler Studies: (including valvular determinations).
8. Performs transcription of all department reports.
9. Interacts with medical staff in scheduling all cardiovascular procedures.
10. Supervises EKG techs.
11. Maintains supplies for the Cardiopulmonary department.
12. Maintains crash carts.
13. Performs color flow Doppler study.
14. Performs transesophagael echo and sterilization of transducer.
• Post High School/Vocational/Specialized Training
• Current License/Certification in Cardiovascular or Echo technology
• Current AHA “Healthcare Provider BLS or Current ARC “CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer” BLS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.