Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where you ll benefit from A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
This position is four, 10 Hour Shifts per week and you must be available for alternating Weekend Coverage
Performs all non-invasive cardiovascular testing.
1. Sets up and maintains all cardiovascular related equipment.
2. Performs treadmill testing (Thallium and all other protocols)
3. Performs electrocardiograms.
4. Performs Holter monitor and Holter scanning.
5. Performs pacemaker checks.
6. Performs echocardiograms (including measurement).
7. Performs Cardiac Doppler Studies: (including valvular determinations).
8. Performs transcription of all department reports.
9. Interacts with medical staff in scheduling all cardiovascular procedures.
10. Supervises EKG techs.
11. Maintains supplies for the Cardiopulmonary department.
12. Maintains crash carts.
13. Performs color flow Doppler study.
14. Performs transesophagael echo and sterilization of transducer.
- Assists with moving and lifting patients
- Frequent and prolonged standing/walking
- Manual dexterity and mobility
- Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 pounds)
- Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching
- Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances
- Exposed to hazardous anesthetic agents, body fluids and wastes
- May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases
- Occasional exposure to unpleasant patients
- Post High School/Vocational/Specialized Training
- Current License/Certification in Cardiovascular or Echo technology
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider BLS or Current ARC CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer BLS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.