Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure that are required for all the responsibilities this position must cover.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow through.
- Can utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues, problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative, and be responsible.
- Demonstrate proficiency of all duties within the Scope of Practice for licensure.
- Implement orders and treatment plan components as directed by Provider(s).
- Prepare patients for radiological procedures following established process for patient care and safety.
- Perform echocardiogram examination(s) and demonstrate technical knowledge of cross-sectional human anatomy, physiology, pathology, physical principals and instrumentation.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
' Two (2) year minimum in Echocardiography and other cardio diagnostic procedures.
' High School graduate or equivalent
' Certificate from Accredited ARDMS School.
' Certification of Completion for Echocardiographic Basic Course.
' AA in Cardiovascular Technology or equivalent experience preferred.
' Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) preferred.