Quality Temp Staffing has been a leader in medical staffing since 1988. We're looking for individuals who are interested in career growth and have the strategic ability to plan for their professional futures. QTS offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
We are currently seeking one (1) experienced Echocardiography (Cardiovascular Ultrasound) Technologist/Technician for part-time position for a healthcare facility in Oxnard, California.
NOTE: In order to be considered for this position your resume must reflect ALL relevant licenses, certifications, education and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
POSITION SUMMARY: Produces images of heart muscle and functioning by setting-up ultrasound equipment; attaching electrodes to chest and equipment; operating and adjusting equipment; recording cardiac data and measurements; protecting and helping patients.Under general direction performs a variety of echocardiographic procedures at a skilled, technical level requiring the ability to apply methods for diagnosis. Performs related work as required.
- Current ARDMS and RDCS Certification
- Must be proficient with Echocardiography
- Three (3) years work experience as a Cardiovascular Echo Technologist in a hospital setting (required)
- Knowledge and technical competence with ultrasound equipment and procedures
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, making decisions and directing work and patient flow to achieve maximum operational efficiency
- In-depth knowledge of anatomy and physiology, understanding of the medical terminology associated with maternal fetal medicine procedures
- Must have valid physical exam within 12 months
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider card
- A valid ARDMS and RDCS Certification is required
- Must have proof of (2) MMR, and (2) Varicella vaccinations or titers showing immunity
- Must have a current TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within 12 months
Quality Imaging Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in this country.