DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, PI program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Responsible for assuring that daily and monthly QI logs are completed for the Echo department in a timely manner.
- Responsible for care of equipment. Ensures proper reporting of equipment malfunction or downtime.
- Performs quality echocardiography diagnostic studies according to physician orders.
- Maintains records of examination data and other pertinent information on patients.
- Communicates findings to the physicians interpreting the studies.
- Participates in on call coverage as needed.
- Maintains professional development.
- Attends department meetings.
- Maintains completion of correlation studies and materials pertinent to the accreditation of the lab.
- All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED LICENSURE AND/OR CERTIFICATION
Basic Cardiac Life Support.
Registered in echocardiography under ARDMS or CC
High School diploma or equivalent.
Formal training in echocardiography ultrasound\.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Registered in echocardiography under ARDMS or CCI within 6 months of hire.
- Reads and writes Basic English with the skills necessary to understand and transfer physician’s orders and document in medical record.
- Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from other personnel and/or equipment.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family and external partners needs.
Knowledge of the cardiovascular system.
Flexibility with work situations and basic clerical skills.
Able to recognize abnormalities, correlate information obtained and convey preliminary findings to physicians.
Proficient sonographic techniques in order to produce accurate and appropriate physiologic information.
Ability to train subordinates in Echocardiographic ultrasound techniques.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.