At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Echo Sonographer (Cardiovascular Ultrasound) today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Echo Sonographer (Cardiovascular Ultrasound) for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will perform echocardiograms, exercise and pharmacological stress echocardiograms, and Trans-esophageal echocardiograms.
- You will demonstrate competency in Bubble Studies and use of contrast agents.
- You will perform cleaning and documentation of probes utilizing the TD100 automated system. You will maintain functionality and cleaning of all the equipment used in testing.
- You will demonstrate proficiency in the use of the digital acquisition and archival system.
- You will perform studies at the bedside, transport patients as needed, and you will provide education regarding procedures to the patient and families.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741 bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Echo Sonographer (Cardiovascular Ultrasound) opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!