Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Plan and Build responsibilities for connectivity solutions.
- Work with internal and external service providers to deliver connectivity solutions.
- Maintain installation base and ensure solutions are leveraged to drive efficiency.
- Interface with Application Delivery and Infrastructure Technology resources to gather and interpret service access requirements.
- Research and identify connectivity solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work with central technology teams (network engineering, firewall engineering, carrier services, transport engineering and others) as well as external service providers to drive the delivery of connectivity solutions supporting the business requirements.
- Interface with our external service providers to maintain current capabilities awareness as well as to influence product enhancements and affect efficiencies.
- Direct the infrastructure cost recoveries for the install base, liaise with Admin/Control and Finance in support of this function.
- Point of escalation - providing technical support for the wide range of Market Data products and ECN & Datafeed connectivity (unicast and multicast).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of the financial services community with in depth knowledge of exchange connectivity, direct exchange feeds and ECN services.
- Strong working knowledge of internetworking in a must. Understanding the functions of routers, switches, load balancers and firewall technology is required.
- Experience with connectivity technologies such as point to point leased lines, extranet servicing, cross connect solutions.
- Flexibility to support evening/weekend installations/changes.
- Strong understanding of IP protocols inclusive of TCP, UDP and multicast.
Feel free to reach me at 404-474-1305 and share the updated resume at Prajyot.Bonde@synechron.com
Mechanical Engineer (General)