What you'll do
Compliance, Safety, and Asset Protection (CSAP) Area Manager – eCommerce Supply Chain
Want to channel your passion for continuous improvement into creating the safest work environment for the world’s largest private employer? The CSAP Area Manager is an essential operational role that uses data to make decisions that will drive safety, compliance, and asset protection initiatives in their fulfillment center; inspiring their associates, vendors, senior leaders, and the network to follow suit. As the influencer-in-chief of all things healthy and safety-related, you’ll be analyzing the root cause of compliance gaps, teaching associates at all levels how to address them, and earning their trust as you work alongside them. Reporting to the CSAP Operations Manager / Senior Manager, you’re responsible for safeguarding our most valuable asset – our people.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
• Your most frequently asked question is “Why?” because you’re committed to understanding the root cause of issues and creatively improve upon procedures
• You’re familiar with SQL, Tableau, and other tools to find, analyze, and report your data to stakeholders
• You understand that time is of the essence and communicate, follow up, and lead with urgency
• You kindly communicate with people of all backgrounds and levels, external and internal, easily adjusting your tone and messaging for the audience and situation
• You’re organized and can effectively leverage your team to make the most of each day but are adaptable when competing priorities arise
• You’re a policy and procedure know-it-all, knowledgeable about OSHA, EPA, NIOSH, State Hazardous Waste, Safety, and Walmart guidelines
• You may have training in CI, OSHA, First Aid, CPR, AED, interview and interrogation, training facilitation, and / or Behavior Based Safety (BBS)
• You may have ASP, CSP, GSP, STS, REID, Wicklander, and / or 30-hour certifications
• You’re familiar with the ins and outs of fulfillment center operations
• You’re invigorated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You’ll make an impact by:
• Developing the team’s awareness of Safety and Compliance issues and inspiring them to work with all associates’ well-being top of mind
• Collaborating with Operations, Learning & Development, and HR to successfully address Safety & Compliance gaps
• Removing process barriers for your team, empowering them to work quickly and carefully
• Advocating for new network initiatives, increasing the speed at which the team adopts procedure changes
• Reducing the Occupational Incident Rate
• Living like an entrepreneur – running your business with precision and passion
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- Associate s Degree in Law Enforcement or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Law Enforcement or related field 2 years Asset Protection related supervisory experience
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 2 or more years supervisory experience in an Asset Protection industry.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, Law Enforcement or related field; AND 1 year Asset Protection management experience.
- Certification in an Asset Protection related field (e.g. Loss Prevention Professional (LPP), Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI), Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Occupational Safety & Health Technologist (OHST)).
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
About Walmart eCommerce:
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. If you’re hungry to own your own career and catapult ideas into action, read on.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the com