Operations Manager (NJ1) – eCommerce Supply Chain-Pedricktown NJ
Want to use your strategic skillset to perfect the online shopping experience for customers around the country? The Operations Manager is a critical thought-leadership role that uses data to paint a process picture for their leadership team and business partners, inspiring them to execute with excellence. As an operational role model and partner, your influence will be key to shaping the business and family feel in your building. Reporting to the Sr. Operations Manager, you’ll support your team in fulfilling our customer promise and empowering people around the country to save more and live better.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a process visionary with an entrepreneurial heart
- You’re a seasoned servant leader who can lead and grow a team of Area Managers
- You’re ambitious, considerate and model a goal-oriented outlook
- You’re a bold communicator who empowers a team with equal parts clarity and kindness
- You know how to maximize your resources to create a winning game plan
- You know the ins and outs of fulfillment center operations
- You’re a master at telling a story with data and inspiring a team to act on it
- You’re invigorated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You’ll make an impact by:
- Leveraging data – Managing your business’ key metrics and propelling that information into an inclusive strategy that executes on our Customer Promise.
- Executing with excellence – Promoting a healthy and safe culture that
- Empowering a team – Communicating at morning meetings the staffing, systems and performance plans that enable the building to show up as a best in class operation.
- Living like an entrepreneur – Innovating your eCommerce operations with precision and passion.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
About Walmart eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. If you’re hungry to own your own career and catapult ideas into action, read on.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.