About Masco Support Services:
Masco Support Services, a division of Masco Corporation, is a dynamic team dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are a group of customer centric organizations providing practical analytics, relevant customer insights, and targeted project execution. Supporting multiple retailers, we fully leverage our shared resources and processes to provide our Masco family of brands value driven customer support and integrated service solutions.
A Diversity-Driven Workplace and Culture:
Diversity is a core value of Masco Support Services culture. Our sustainable professional organization provides wonderful benefits and professional career growth opportunities.
We value the diversity, community participation, intellectual enthusiasm, creative pursuits of our employees. We’re an open, ethical, highly engaged and collaborative organization that values trust, transparency and mutual respect for each other. We consider the importance of consistently embracing diversity and evolving our employees professional career development.
We are actively seeking a Digital Brand Advocate to join our team in Mooresville, NC!
As the Digital Brand Advocate, you will:
- Be responsible for leading the development and execution of the digital product strategy for Masco and its brands at Lowe’s Home Improvement.
- Support multiple areas of a brands e-commerce strategy and will center on improving the customer experience and driving overall sales. This position is also focused on the examination, transformation, and translation of various data sources into actionable suggestions and insightful observations that assist in the understanding of business with our customers.
- Facilities and coordinates with multiple cross-functional partners across Masco and Lowe’s business driving best practice implementation.
- Recommend implementation of value-added activities and best practices aimed at improving digital metrics common to Lowe’s and Masco Business Units.
- Ensure planning, execution, measurement, root-cause analysis, and communication takes place at appropriate times across Masco Business Units and Lowe’s.
Diverse Skills and Experience That You Will Bring to the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of working experience in digital activities
- Understanding of and practical experience with analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing, operations, sales, and marketing interdependences
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including skills with reporting software and business intelligence
- Some background in retail sales, construction, or merchandising preferred; Hardware or home center experience a plus
- Sense of urgency, flexibility and ability to work in a changing work environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel overnight as needed (5-10%)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus-earning potential
- Paid Time-Off
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Company laptop
- Healthcare benefits such as medical, dental, and vision
- 401K saving plan with company match
- Tuition assistance program
- Profit Sharing
Our Interviewing Methods:
After you have applied to our current posting, we will review your resume. If your resume is a match for our current opening, we will contact you to request an interview.
Masco Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: digital brand advocate, marketing specialist, digital brand advocate, digital content, content design, operations, sales, market analysis, seo, marketing, e-commerce, digital merchandiser, cross merchandising
Masco Retail Sales Support, Inc.
Full or Part TimeFull time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.