- Position Type: Special Education/Early Childhood
- Date Posted: 5/28/2019
- Location: Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
- Date Available: 08/26/2019
- Closing Date: Until Filled
- Internal Applicant Deadline: Wednesday, June 3, 2019 at 4:30 pmDescription: Edina Public Schools has a .80 FTE long term substitute Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) teacher available in the Edina Learning Center beginning approximately August 26, 2019 through approximately November 27, 2019. The ECSE teacher will work within a preschool integrated model which will include collaborating with community preschools/child care as well as the district preschool.
Qualifications: Current MN Early Childhood Special Education licensure requiredExperience working with young children with disabilities, preferredExperience completing standardized early education evaluations and screenings, preferred Application Procedure:Apply online. Attach required documents online which include letter of interest, resume, transcripts, credentials or three letters of recommendation, and copy of license.IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED ONLINE, log back into your online application and check the appropriate position on the vacancy desired page. If you have already sent in your required documents, please do not send those again.