We are currently hiring for an EDI Admin (GlobalSCAPE) based in Lake Forest, IL. This is a long term contract role. The qualified candidate will have 5+ years of experience working in the desktop support role and experience working with GlobalSCAPE.
Position: EDI Admin with GlobalSCAPE Experience
Location: Lake forest, IL
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
- Strong Microsoft Operating System installation(Win XP/Win 7Win 8.1/MAC) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Equipments/Devices
- Strong experience in troubleshooting MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
- Good knowledge of MAC OS, IPAD and Android devices
- Knowledge in windows Image build process and SCCM deployments.
- Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool.Escalations
- Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues.
- Handheld – Blackberry, Android & IOS support knowledge
- Strong Customer service skills
To set up an interview, Call Varun at 847-886-2772 or email him at varun.yadav(at)apideltech.com