Candidates must be local to Frederick, MD.
If not local to Frederick, must be willing to relocate.
Willing to travel up to 50-75%
MUST HAVE EDI EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE HEALTHCARE PAYOR MARKET TO BE CONSIDERED.
AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, and HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill an EDI Business Analyst/QA Tester position. The ideal candidate will have experience working as part of a team or as a team lead within a pre-packaged product environment and will:
Provide business and technical consulting and implementation services to clients related to assessment, and implementation of AXIOM’s EDI Gateway application TransSend.
Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) working within the Product Development team and with clients to identify impacts, analyze issues and implement product solutions based on customer’s business needs. Perform client assessments, write detailed reports and specifications and support and perform activities such as design, testing and system integration.
- Must have strong EDI experience, required
- Must have at least 5+ years Business Analysis experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a payer or provider environment.
- 5+ years of IT Business Analysis experience gathering/documenting business requirements and translating into technical specifications.
- General knowledge of healthcare operations, payer business processes and/or provider and EDI infrastructures.
- Strong understanding of business rules.
- Must have previous experience with HIPAA transaction sets.
- Experience in HIPAA logical mapping and system implementation is preferred.
- Healthcare operational experience is not required, but is highly preferred.
- Claims, enrollment and pricing configuration is a plus.
- Previous experience with assignment leadership a plus.
- Strong experience with XML and XSLT. Need to be able to map EDI and flat files to XML Schemas and vice versa. Experience with XMLSpy a plus.
- Experience in implementation of payer or provider applications – (examples: AMISYS, HealthRules, Facets, QNXT, etc.).
- Experience working with MS SQL Server 2005 and higher or PL/SQL, VB, Java, UNIX, C and C++.
- 5+ years experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- 5+ years experience in creation and interpretation of business specifications and develop Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Cases and Execution.
- 5+ years experience with automated QA Testing tools, such as Selenium, QTP, Jira, Zephyr, etc.
- 5+ years experience with manual QA Testing tools, such as JMeter, Roadrunner, TestLink, etc.
- Excellent organizational, and communication skills (verbal and writing).
- Self-starter, problem solver.
- Clearly articulate (both verbal and written) project status and issues management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field required.
AXIOM provides a comprehensive benefits package, including leave of a standard 26 days a year. Health insurance is provided by United Healthcare and coverage for Dental, STD, LTD and Life is provided by Guardian. Additional benefits include Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) matching, cancer insurance and more.