Provide technical and troubleshooting support for Education programs
- Respond to College and University staff inquiries and escalations via email and phone
- Troubleshoot and respond to customer education tickets.
- Solve student problems through account configuration changes and engaging technical resources when appropriate.
- Schedule sessions between university staff and technical resources as needed
- Prioritize issues to ensure most urgent are responded to in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- High School Diploma
- Previous customer service experience
- Associate’s Degree, provided support in a technology company or College or University setting
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.