OverviewOur practice delivers the best clinical care for our patients and provides the best environment. It is important for patients to know we care and will support them in getting healthy. We are currently hiring for an expanded functions dental assistant that shares these goals and is compassionate in helping patients.
- Provide assistance to Dentists during procedures including preparation and documentation
- Assist with clinical procedures such as: composite fillings, adaptation of temporary crowns, removing surgical sutures, and applying topical fluoride treatments per state requirements
- Educate patients on their treatment plans as well as maintaining their oral health
- Prepare treatment estimates for review and discussion with patient
- Take dental diagnostic radiographs/x-rays as prescribed
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and safety requirements
- Perform proper operation and maintenance of dental equipment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal and organizational skills establishing positive relationships
- EFDA Certification or on the job trained and radiography licensure per state requirements
- 10+ years' experience preferred
- Knowledge of dental charting software and digital x-rays with the ability to learn new programs as necessary
- Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.