Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to fill Engineering Project Manager position in East Setauket,New York . The position is paying between $40-$50 an hour, and is a 12 months contract role.
Projects may include expansion of manufacturing area, new conference room, re-configure warehouse, re-design of laboratories, and replacement of wastewater tank.
- Mechanical or chemical engineer with 5-10 years of industry exp who has managed and executed capital projects.
• Develop project scopes, generates and/or obtains cost estimates, and prepares appropriate funding requests. Ensure appropriate safety reviews are completed before/after approvals
• Requests/coordinates required process and design engineering and design resources to prepare engineering design deliverables and to procure equipment, fabricated materials, and services.
• Oversee and manage onsite construction work to ensure it is executed in a safe manner and meets all project scope requirements
• Troubleshoot and provide guidance on equipment issues leading to Unplanned Losses
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.