The EHR Application Coordinator I ensures that EHR systems are effectively and efficiently deployed, managed and used at NEMS. The EHR Application Coordinator I will build on her/his in depth knowledge both of NextGen (and other relevant applications used by NEMS) and of NEMS procedures, processes and policies to help users and managers leverage the EHR functionality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Training and support of end users in using EHR systems
• Reporting and resolving trouble tickets
• Supporting and managing continuous quality improvement process
• Work occasional Saturdays in rotation.
• Systematically identify and follow up on quality problems
• Implement and maintain improvements to system configuration, training and/or workflows
• Researching and testing system/functionality enhancements and upgrades
• Project administration/coordination/management as required
• Creating and maintaining documentation including internal procedure manuals and end-user facing documentation
• Assists with training employees and provides mentorship to entry level staff
• Performs other job duties as required by manager/supervisor.
• Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Proficient in MS Office: Excel pivot tables, Visio process diagrams, PowerPoint presentations
• Basic understanding of SQL is preferred
• Able to work occasional Saturdays in rotation.
• Training and support experience in both 1-1 and classroom settings, including creation of training and support manuals is a plus
• NextGen Certified Professional is preferred
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
• The ability to speak a second language is an asset
This is a FLSA Non-exempt position.
This is not an OSHA high-risk position.
NEMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer welcoming diversity in our workforce. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NEMS BENEFITS: Competitive benefits, including free medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, spouse and/or children; and company contribution to 401(k).