Role: EHR Tech support
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- Responsible for the support and troubleshooting of hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers. Install hardware and software on workstations. Set up and maintain network and telecommunications systems.
- Troubleshoot LAN, server and connectivity issues. Utilize ticketing system, when necessary. Re-image computers, perform data migrations and restorations, and conduct remote problem solving when required.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day interactions and processes required to support health organizations throughout their engagement.
- You will ensure that appropriate internal resources and teams are involved, aligned and informed.
- You will be driven and motivated by delivering excellent customer experience for healthcare organizations, their patients and our users