Steward Health Care, one of the largest fully integrated community care organizations in the nation, is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Critical Care full time and per diem (moonlighters) Intensivists to staff our new teleICU site in the Dallas area to monitor ICUs in the Steward Health Care System. TeleICU will be operational 24/7 and day and night shifts will be available. We are due to open in October of 2020. MD will need to work within the telemedicine site with the telemedicine team at our Dallas area location. No remote opportunities are available at present.
Full time position will have the opportunity to work with the eICU Medical Director on quality and patient safety initiatives in the system in addition to their shift coverage.
Must be board certified or awaiting certification in Critical Care Medicine by any ABMS board.
Must be able to receive and maintain licenses in multiple states.
In joining the Steward family and our growing team, you will enjoy:
- Commitment to practice supports across the care continuum
- Exceptional compensation
- A strong benefits package (full-time employees)
- 401K retirement savings (full-time employees)
- Significant investments in our facilities and technology
- Generous bonus structure and deferred compensation (full-time employees)
- Integrated EMR/Provider/Patient Portal
- Malpractice coverage provided (full-time and per diem employees)
For more information, please contact:
Senior Physician Recruitment Specialist
Steward Health Care