CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company is looking for an EIM Analystto join our dynamic team! TheEIM Analystwill work within a larger team to lead and document business requirements and process flows, perform analysis to create document repositories, identifying metadata and classifications,and assist the team in the entire system development lifecycle with required documentation and artifacts. Responsible for creating workflow processes and designing product solutions for end users based on product capability and customer needs. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop requirements and design for EIM implementations.
- Work with the business users to gather, analyze, define, optimize and document as-is and to-be business processes.
- Work with developers to translate business requirements into workflow solutions with custom interface and dashboards.
- Create automated workflows using EIM product, such as Open Text Content Server, Documentum, SharePoint, FileNet, to implement the business process.
- Provide EIM-based solutions to users on intended functionality, structure and requirements.
- Develop and create organized taxonomy and structure for document content management and ability to identify associated metadata.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accomplish tasks within a given timeline with minimal supervision.
- Able to work independently under general supervision and as part of a team on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience;
- 8 years overall experience as a business/systems analyst;
- 4 years’ experience related to ECM products like Content Server, Documentum, Filenet, etc.;
- 4 years hands on experience working with workflow based products and solutions using Content Server, Documentum, SharePoint or related products.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!