PetersenDean Inc. is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
- Completed or currently enrolled in an Electrician Apprentice class.
- 2 years experience in trades/construction with basic knowledge of electricity and electrical terminology.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions and environments.
- Must be able to walk or stand for long periods of time and willing to climb ladders, stairs, and work on rooftops.
- Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Must have personal tools.
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional and positive demeanor.
Petersen-Dean, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors