Well Established Colorado Electrical Commercial Contractor needing Hard Working and Reliable Apprentice Electricians with at least 2 years Experience.
Must have own tools and reliable transportation.
Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug and Fitness Screening, Background Checks are also required.
At Merit Electric, Inc., we offer our employees more than just a job. We work very hard to provide the best possible working environment for you, regardless of your position. And we want to make sure you have the opportunity to completely enjoy your work, advance your career and earn the living you deserve. We believe our associates should feel good about where they work. We continually strive to create an atmosphere where our people receive the appreciation and loyalty due to them for their efforts. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the construction industry, Merit Electric is looking for you!
Apprentice Essential Skills:
- Must be willing to learn
- Must have at least 2 Years of Electrical Experience
- Must be physically able to perform the work
- Must be able to work safely at all times
- Communication with customers, co-workers, vendors, ect...
- Mathematical and mechanical aptitude necessary to perform required installations
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Positively identify colors of wires
- Must use all power tools, saws, threaders, wire tuggers, hydraulic benders and knockout punches.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Health, Vision & Dental benefits
- Flexible Spending, HSA Account
- Paid training