- Advancement opportunities for top performers!
- Fasted growing leader in California for Residential Roofing and Solar
- 11 locations throughout California
- Veteran Owned
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Paid sick and vacation time
Working as an Electrical Apprentice for Semper Solaris gives you access to tons of new technology and learning opportunities. The Electrical Apprentice performs a wide variety of Electrical and Operational duties, with great growth opportunities in the company. Due to our continuous growth and large workload, Semper offers full-time hours and plenty of overtime opportunities. The ideal candidate will be motivated, dedicated, and a team player. In addition, the ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and genuine care for his/her work craft.
What will you do?
- Assist with main service panel upgrades ranging from 125A to 225A. Overhead and underground.
- Run conduit, pulling pull wires, and terminating term circuits
- Bending Bend pipes, mounting mount equipment and hardware to walls and mounting hardware to walls
- Take inventory of parts needed at the job site
- Prepare workspace and load and unload materials from the vehicle
- Sort through and gather parts, materials, and tools for jobs each day
- Enter notes into CRM (Salesforce) and upload photos of completed work to shared cloud storage (Box)
What do you need?
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with hand and power tools
- A minimum of 1 years of experience doing electrical work and or working in construction
- Experience assisting electricians conduct panel upgrades or installing batteries
- Must have general AC and NEC code knowledge
- Knowledge of general residential electrical
- Must be able to maintain a high level of quality assurance with an emphasis on safety
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License and have a minimum of 2 years of experience driving for a company
- Must meet strict internal company guidelines to obtain driving clearance
- Organizational skills a plus!
Apply today to be a part of the renewable energy movement with one of the best in California!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.