The Assembly position is responsible to complete the packaging process on drill motors within the Engine business. This production operation requires installing sub-assemblies, wiring and testing motors per the provided equipment buildup specifications and as directed by the Assembly Supervisor.
- Comply with all EHS and Company policies and procedures.
- Uses meggar and multi meters to check electrical insulation/continuity on point-to-point wiring.
- Completes basic wiring termination to include stripping, labeling, crimping and installing.
- Mechanical sub-assembly installation using hand and pneumatic tools.
- Completes written hard copy work traveler documentation to record all assembly/test details for record retention.
- Uses dial indicator to make precise run-out measurements on rotating equipment.
- Uses reference material such as equipment builds, travelers, drawing, bom's, work instructions/procedures to insure assembly per order specifications.
- Work on special projects as required; supports other production functions as assigned.
Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. must be comfortable working in a warehouse/dirty environment. Must be willing to obtain a forklift certification if you don't already have one.
Must have 1-3 years of basic electrical assembly experience, for example: wire termination, wire pulling and or crimping.
This is a first shift position with a great company!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.