Electrical BIM Manager
This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a comprehensive benefits package and great salary in a fun and friendly work environment!
- Develop and ensure the Virtual Design/Construction (VDC) department goals and objects are met in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain the VDC technologies and processes, communicate where changes might impact budgets, employees, practices, etc.
- Manage all department project teams to ensure that projects are effectively coordinated with the Electrical Division.
- Ensure constructability and coordination with other trades
- Responsible for resolving any issues that arise within the department’s project teams.
- Foster and direct the great talent within the company by conducting regular performance evaluations and helping BIM department move into Revit.
- Run engaging and productive meetings regularly.
- 2-5 yrs. Of VDC/BIM Department Management Experience.
- 8+ years’ experience in commercial electrical construction experience
- Strong understanding of the software at use in those departments, including CAD/Revit, Navisworks, BlueBeam, and other BIM applications.
- Stable work history
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering
- PE License
- Prior field experience in electrical apprenticeship working on commercial building projects