Electrical Controls Engineer II
Renowned Automation Systems Integrator seeks:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering; preferably electrical
- 5+ years of controls engineering
- Project management/leadership experience
- Water/Wastewater, Food & Beverage, Steel, Aluminum, Automotive, Mining or minerals experience.
- Data Centers, Cogen Plants, Central Plant Utilities, Combined Cooling, Heating & Power experience
- Program/write PLC, HMI code from scratch; AC/DC motors and drives
- Rockwell/Allen Bradley, FactoryTalk, Siemens, Wonderware
- Leadership ability
- Ability to work from home
- Ability to travel up to 45%
- Client interaction skills
- Candidate location is flexible (anywhere north of Grand Rapids is just as good)
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the nation's top Industrial Automation companies !
Please send your salary requirements & resume in MS Word format to: PD@LibertyJobs.com
Qualified candidates that submit their resume in the proper format will receive a response in a timely manner.
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel: PD@LibertyJobs.com