Direct Hire, Electrical Design Engineer opportunity with a mid-sized company(Aerospace/Military). Candidate will understand requirements and following specifications for the design and development of electro-mechanical products. This self-motivated hands-on individual will be able to design cost-effective electrical-related assemblies that include cable harnesses, control boxes, and PCB layout (e.g. Altium). Some C programming a beneficial plus for modification. Salary from $95k to $135K depending on years of experience from 3 to 7+ and appropriate background.
The individual will also work with other departments ensuring all development and testing efforts are completed on schedule and within budget. This position supports the organization in the day-to-day engineering of projects and programs to ensure the effective execution and profitability of contracts.
- Design and test AC and DC circuits by performing detailed calculations and/or circuit analysis in order to support performance requirements and manufacturing costs
- Competent in using schematic capture and PCB design applications tools
- Create test plans and test bench designs to support product acceptance testing
- Works along with technicians and assemblers
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering with at least 3-7 years of experience (Salary dependent on length and related experience
- Attention to detail, ability to make decisions and enforce company policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and concise manner
- Technical writing skills
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.