Aerotek is currently partnered with a company in Myrtle Beach, SC that develops Medical Devices and we are hiring for an Electrical Design Engineer. Please review the details below and respond to this if you are interested:
For this role, you will be one of the main Electrical Design Engineers where you will mainly focus on creating their new product for 2019 which will allow you to take ownership with the entire design of the Product's System/Architect.
- Responsible for designing new control systems and sustaining existing control systems
- Design controls systems for low temperature medical device sterilizer within ISO and FDA Design Control Requirements.
- Collaborate with mechanical engineering and advanced sciences team during product development and V&V activities.
- Develop new features and make engineering improvements to controls and sensing features with supporting documentation.
- Ensure reliability, performance, and cost-effectiveness of electrical and electronic design.
- Must have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Must have previous experience with Solidworks Electrical (3d modeling)
- Working experience with project management, dealing with vendors, and 3rd party suppliers
- Knowledge of Hardware components: AC/DC power supply, contractors, breakers, analog input/output, digital, sensors, controllers
- Working knowledge of Electrical Safety, EMI/EMC requirements and Quality Metrics
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.